Get Carried AwayKaua‘i
Although available on all the islands, helicopter tours are most popular on Kaua‘i where the ageless beauty of the island’s rugged interior comes into full perspective. Expect to see waterfalls cascading down 3,000-foot cliffs and unique geographic or mythical sites described to you through noise-canceling headphones connected to your pilot’s microphone.
One view that is a must-see is Mt. Wai‘ale‘ale, a 5,148-foot extinct volcano. The mountain’s crater-like valley is an awesome sight, and one that cannot befully experienced any other way than in a helicopter.
Tours are conducted daily and are subject to weather conditions. Flight time ranges from 30 to 90 minutes. Most tours depart from the Lihu‘e airport. Ni‘ihau Helicopters originates at Port Allen.
• Blue Hawaiian (808) 245-5800
• Island Helicopters (808) 245-8588
• Jack Harter (808) 245-3774
• Niihau Helicopters (808) 335-3500
• Safari Helicopters (808) 246-0136
• Inter-Island Helicopter (808) 335-5009