Sail a CatamaranO‘ahu
One way to gain a different perspective on Waikiki—and life in general—is to go sailing in a CATAMARAN. You can take a sunset jaunt, a dinner cruise or a leisurely midday sail in waters off Waikiki Beach or the Hale‘iwa shoreline.
The piers off Aloha Tower host several large dinner cruise vessels, including the world’s largest polynesian catamaran. These cruises sail just off the Waikiki shoreline, around Diamond Head and back.
Other cruise catamarans dock at Kewalo Basin and also set sail for Diamond Head.
Don’t let the North
In our travel guides, find 101 things to do and an insider's look at travel ideas and bargains in your favorite Hawaii vacation spots. Get it now.
• Affordable Tours (808) 921-2280
• Aloha Hawaii Tours (808) 926-3800
• Atlantis Cruises (808) 941-2267
• Ko Olina Ocean Adventures (808) 396-2068 or (866) 456-6666
• Ocean Joy Cruises (888) 677-1277
• North Shore Catamaran Charters (808) 351-9371