Sneak a Kiss at Romantic LocalesMaui
Maui is renowned as one of the most ROMANTIC PLACES in the world. No matter what you do with your loved one—be it explore a tide pool or ride a mule on Moloka‘i—it has the telltale hints of romance. However, you can never have too many places to sneak a smooch. Here’s a list of fun, romantic and unique places to STEAL A KISS with your loved one:
• On LAHAINA SEAWALL on Front Street during sunset.
• In the air over the SACRED POOLS AT ‘OHE‘O during a helicopter tour of Maui.
• In the rain at HANA. One of the wettest places on Maui, Hana also is often said to be the most romantic place to get away, and the rains usually last only a short spell (and finish with a rainbow).
• OVER A GLASS OF WINE IN KING’S COTTAGE AT ‘ULUPALAKUA RANCH/MAUIWINE: Built in 1874 for the visit of Hawai‘i’s monarch, David Kalakaua and Queen Kapi‘olani, King’s Cottage is home to MAUIWINE’S tasting room.
• ON SURFBOARDS, after paddling out and BEFORE CATCHING A WAVE during a lesson from one of Maui’s experts.
• During MAUI ASTRONOMY TOURS’ SUNSET-ANDSTARGAZING TOUR on top of HALEAKALA: Find details at mauiastronomytours.com.