Sneak a Kiss at Romantic LocalesKaua‘i
With sunsets over the ocean, toes dipped in tide pools, balmy breezes and an all-around tropical vibe, it’s hard for anything not to feel romantic on the islands. But there’s no such thing as too much of a good thing, right? In case you want that extra-special moment to top off a romantic day, here’s a list of where and when to KISS AROUND KAUA‘I:
1. Watching the sun sink into the ocean and the stars come out at HANALEI PIER.
2. Perched on the rim of WAIMEA CANYON at sunrise.
3. In a hammock under an ironwood tree at WAIMEA PLANTATION COTTAGES.
4. Under a full moon in the glow of the St. Regis Princeville at HIDEAWAY BEACH.
5. Balancing on the limestone cliffs by KAWAILOA BAY at Maha‘ulepu.
6. In the air over the lush greenery of the Forbidden Island while on a HELICOPTER TOUR.
7. While paddling kayaks through the clear ocean water off the NAPALI COAST.
8. Listening to a SLACK KEY GUITAR PERFORMANCE.