Soar in a Parasail, Roar in a Jet SkiO‘ahu
Whether you’re harnessed to a parasail high above the ocean or steering a Jet Ski across the water’s surface, you’ll probably be wearing a grin. These water sports are fun for everyone.
If you’ve never piloted a JET SKI, instructors will help you get the hang of it. Propelled by a jet of water, Jet Skiing is a fun activity for the entire family. Jet Skis travel about 40 miles per hour, and some models seat up to three (two adults and a child).
PARASAILING is a quick and quiet thrill. Once you’re up there, it’s easy to forget you’re being towed by a boat and floating somewhere between 300
In our travel guides, find 101 things to do and an insider's look at travel ideas and bargains in your favorite Hawaii vacation spots. Get it now.
• A-1 Watersports (808) 779-0452
• Affordable Tours (808) 921-2280
• Aloha Hawaii Tours (808) 926-3800
• Diamond Head Parasail (808) 597-8646
• H2O Sports by SeaBreeze (808) 395-3793
• Hawai’i Water Sports Center (808) 395-3773
• Ultimate Tours (808) 596-8383
• X-Treme Parasail (808) 737-3599