Hawai‘i is a HEALING PLACE, and not just because of the soothing sounds of waves crashing on the shore or the warmth of the sun on your skin. Hawaiian culture traditionally stresses the importance of healing both body and spirit, with emphasis on mind and mana (spiritual power) TLC. Treatments that stem from Hawaiian tradition relax the body while soothing the mind and spirit, as it is believed that one being off – balance affects the other. LOMILOMI is a type of massage that focuses on easing stress and bringing harmony to the recipient as a whole. LĀ‘AU LAPA‘AU IS HERBAL HEALING, and HAWAIIAN SALT RITUALS emulate the healing effect believed to stem from ocean water, while cleansing pores and rejuvenating skin.
1. Arrive 15-30 minutes early.
2. Turn off your mobile phone.
3. Let your therapist know of any health concerns.
4. Tips are usually 15%-20%.
5. If something is not quite right (the pressure of the massage, for example), let your therapist know.
WAIKOLOA BEACH MARRIOTT RESORT & SPA 808-886-6789